DMIT Frequently Asked Questions:-
- Are fingerprints a reliable source of information?
- Of course. For a long time scientists and medical experts have used the sciences of Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Anthropology and human anatomy to observe, analyze, validate and conclude the results of this study. Since fingerprints are unalterable, does not get affected by other factors of environment or moods, the results are extremely stable and accurate.
- Who does the analysis?
- The analysis is IT enabled but needs expert analysts to conduct the process. Once the fingerprints are uploaded, our analysts take over the process. These are certified experts and use our state of the art analysis system to complete the process.
- What about other methods of intelligence testing?
- No other testing procedure is either as comprehensive or as stable. This is a biometric test and does not require a pen and paper, nor does it require understanding of any language. There can be no bias or variation due to mood or emotion of the person. The results will remain the same for her entire life.
- I am already settled in my life. Why do I need this?
- Well, you do. The results would help you understand yourself better, discover your potential, learning style and multiple intelligences. This will allow you to harness your strengths and become better at whatever you are currently doing. It also helps in preparing your future plans in terms of job change or profile change etc. It can be one of the guiding lights for your entire life, both professionally and personally. It can also help you be better at relationships.
- Does this report define my destiny?
- This report is your biology and not your destiny. The test gives you reasons to excel in life rather than finding excuses for not doing something. It can definitely help to shape your destiny but that would depend on how we use this valuable information.
- Is my report good or bad?
- This is not a blood test or even an IQ test which would be good or bad. This is an insight into your congenital abilities and hence it is able to help you understand yourself better. If utilized correctly the report helps you go from being good to great.
- Is this some sort of palmistry or fortune telling?
- No it is not. The test does not do any fortune telling. It decodes and unravels your mind to you and it is based on scientific set of assessment tools. Most importantly there is no variation in the results, ever.
- How does your Intelligence Testing compare to the IQ test?
DMIT Test IQ Biometric capture, hence no manipulation The results can be manipulated No classification hence no emotional or cultural impact Results may bring emotional, cultural impact No questions and no use of language. Can be done immediately after birth Results based on the understanding of the question and language Tests multiple intelligences Does not test overall intelligence Emotions and moods do not matter since it is a Biometric capture Result will vary due to mood or emotion High Stability Low stability